Firstly what is a sectional door?
Sectional doors are made of separate panels that lift upwards and rest parallel with the garage ceiling. Sectional doors are made up of between three to eight sections fixed together by strong hinges. … Sectional doors are made from many different materials, including steel, wood, vinyl, aluminum, and Glass.
Why pick a Gliderol Sectional Door for your garage?
Gliderol’s Sectional Garage Doors are designed and manufactured in Australia from durable BlueScope steel and are a very modern choice to pick from in new builds and renovations. Giving your home essentially a feature wall but on the outside.
The main benefit to sectional doors when comparing to the old roller door systems are:
- Less roof space required, as the door doesn’t roll up it becomes flat with the roof.
- More modern in its look and feel.
- A wider range of design options in the way of colours and design
Gliderol Roller sectional doors are also
- Available in a wide range of Colorbond Colours
- Hard-wearing and high performing
- Quick and easy to install