Why do you need to service a roller door?
Roller doors require regular servicing for several reasons:
- By getting a regular service of your roller door you can maintain the warranty of the roller door. It is recommended that you service the roller door every 12 to 18 months
- A harsh summer or a harsh winter can cause openers, and tracks to degrade requiring new parts.
- Pest damage, rats, mice, and possums can cause damage to your unit’s chewing wiring, and excrement.
Emergency Roller Door Service
At The Roller Door Doctor, we offer an emergency service in Adelaide. Your roller door can stop working at any time of the day. If you require security or perhaps your car is stuck inside your garage, we can organise a technician to help secure and repair your door. Call today!
Why choose The Roller Door Doctor to service your roller door.
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Family-owned business
- 25 plus years of experience
- We can repair all brands of roller doors
- We can service all areas of Adelaide – including some regional areas
- Affordable, professional, reliable and on time – with constant communication
- Positive reviews both on Google and Facebook.